Saturday, January 5, 2013

Easy and Pie BATMAN!


Da-Na-na-na-na-na-na-na BATMAN! I've been wanting to make something like this for awhile. I actually had the idea of making a Women's and Men's bathroom sign with Batman and Batgirl for the bathroom in our apartment but I figured this would be way easier and I could put it anywhhhere. 

My husband might be alittle upset if he found out how I did this. Haha oh well, I started with this imagine by I don't know who. 

Then I just traced it. I was going to just go the easy route and totally copy it but I decided it would be fun to have Batman and Batgirl.


I zoomed In on the imagine to make it the size I was making mine and just traced it very lightly so I would not hurt the computer and then I fixed up the lines once I was done. 

 

















I had to separately trace the ends of the capes and just tape them on. 

When I  drew Batgirl I first traced the robin imagine and then I kept the same cape as the robin and just added some type of waist so you would know it's a girl and I gave her some ears and her hair coming out of her hood/mask thing.



















After all of that I just traced my stencils I made onto the red and black paper and BAM! There you have it! I also cut up some paper bags and added them to the backs of the characters and the circle so it would look like they are coming out of the page and have a shadow. 

I'm not sure yet if I am finished with this project yet. I haven't permanently applied it to the surface because I think it looks a little weird with just a plain white background. We will see if I change it in time! 






No comments:

Post a Comment