Monday, June 25, 2012

Fun Flower

I like it, I like it, I like it! Earlier this week I found a little picture tutorial for this flower and I like it, A LOT! It was a little tricky to figure out how to do because the directions were in some sort of foreign language but I think I kind of got it.  Although today I figure out a better way to do the fold in the middle so it looks nicer. I was folding them over and you need to just fold under! The reason I added the glitter in the center was to hide the ugly uneven lines. Now I wont need that! 





I'm excited to try and make some of these and hang them on my wall. I got the idea from this blogger, My Bohemian Summer. She is amazing, all her stuff is great. She is actually the person who inspired me to make paper flowers for my wedding and now for everything else. 

- Katie

1 comment: