Sunday, October 14, 2012

Weddings, weddings and more weddings

I literally threw this card together in 4 minutes with leftover scraps( that's why I do not throw anything away). We were almost late for a wedding and then I remembered we had no card. I had made the dress earlier with a tutorial on youtube and it was the most difficult thing I have ever done. It took me around an hour to make that stupid thing. Oh and after I rushed to make the card I forget the card and gift at home...of course I did. 


Another example of how I don't throw anything away. That little gift bag was a party favor at my friend Samantha's Wedding ( from a few years ago. I just spruced it up a little with some ribbon and added tissue paper. Note the cut on the right side that i hate. I had messed up on that side and decided to just give it a little cute wave. haha I regret that. 


No comments:

Post a Comment