Monday, August 27, 2012

Appreciation

Cards are my way to show people how much they mean to me. I absolutely LOVE getting to sit down and spend time making someone something unique to them. That's how I show people how much I appreciate them. For me, I honestly believe it is the thought that counts. I also just love the idea of a card, getting to write something special for someone and trying to encourage or just make them feel good about themselves.

Ephisians 4:29

"Do not let any unwholesome talk come out of your mouths, but only what is helpful for building others up according to their needs, that it may benefit those who listen."

Now, my words are not ALWAYS encouraging but that's why I love to write cards. Because then I can sit down  and think about what these people really do mean to me and what I love about them.



This was a fun card to make. Once again the finished product is ABSOLUTELY not what I was imagining but it came out better than I was thinking in the begginging. For the pinwheel, ummm, stick? Haha, I just used a twist tie and wrapped some twine around it. I like how that turned out alot.

No comments:

Post a Comment