Saturday, May 19, 2012

Maybe I will do this?  I don't know where to start. I would love to start selling my own cards. That would be my dream, to get paid for what I really love to do. So I have decided to put my stuff out there and see if I can make something of this.

I've always loved to make things. I think I got it from my mom who always said, " oh we can make that." When growing up I would see something I would want. I'm very, very thankful for that. I love to put my personal touch on things and spending my time making things for the people I love. 

These cards I made this Mothers Day. The first three I was inspired from some cards on Pinterest. 



This card was actually my brain child! I  used paint swatches from Wal-mart and a heart punch my friend Julianna gave me to make the flowers. I love this card!  









 When I make cards I try to put the specific person's taste into the card. To make the cards more personal.
This card was make for my Uncle Alan who is a music teacher and when you think of him you think of music!  

A thank-you card I made for our wedding, ....i've been married for about 7 months and I still have some thank-you cards to write. oooppps, sorry if you are one of those people who didn't get one! You will soon! HA

I made about 4 different handmade thank-you cards and decided it would take tooooo long to make 90 of them. So only a lucky few people got a hand made card! 





This card a made for my sister Bethany. It was her LATE wedding card. I used the flowers we received from her wedding to make it. It makes the card very personal. 

My cards also almost NEVER in the end look the way i was picturing them in the beginning. This card I made for my friend Jelly. I actually started sewing the number 21 into the card and decided I stunk at doing that. So somehow i Ended up doing this. 



I love buttons! 






2 comments:

  1. Love these- but wondering where MINE is? Why have I never gotten one? Rude.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seriously? You never got the card i send you??? I sent you a christmas card with your bobby pins you let me borrow for the wedding in it! Hahah seriously?!?!

    ReplyDelete